Welcome back to our weekly Stadium Music Chart, representing the most popular new releases playing out across the nation’s Football Grounds and Sport Stadiums, compiled using official Shoot Music DJ download data.
STADIUM MUSIC CHART STANDINGS
- (1) COLDPLAY – My Universe (feat. BTS) (6 Weeks)
- (3) BIFFY CLYRO – A Hunger in Your Haunt (4 Weeks)
- (2) ED SHEERAN – Shivers (6 Weeks)
- (5) KYLIE MINOGUE & YEARS AND YEARS – A Second To Midnight (4 Weeks)
- (4) STEREOPHONICS – Hanging On Your Hinges (8 Weeks)
- (6) DIPLO – Promises (3 Weeks)
- (NE) KASABIAN – ALYGATYR (1 Week)
- (7) ROGER SANCHEZ X OlLIVER HELDENS – Another Chance (7 Weeks)
- (8) RAG’N’BONE MAN – Alone (Nothing But Thieves Remix) (8 Weeks)
- (13) JESY NELSON – Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) (3 Weeks)
- (11) LIL NAS X – That’s What I Want (5 Weeks)
- (15) RICHARD ASHCROFT – This Thing Called Life (4 Weeks)
- (12) MILES KANE – Caroline (5 Weeks)
- (14) BRYAN ADAMS – So Happy It Hurts (2 Weeks)
- (16) JAMES ARTHUR – Emily (4 Weeks)
- (NE) CRAIG DAVID x MNEK – Who You Are (1 Week)
- (17) BIYI – Lately (Villem Remix) (4 Weeks)
- (18) ALT-J – U&ME (4 Weeks)
- (20) SAM FENDER – Get You Down (6 Weeks)
- (19) JOY CROOKES – Feet Don’t Fail Me Now (5 Weeks)
Coldplay stand firm at the top for a second week in a row, while rockers Biffy Clyro continue to make their way up the table from 3rd to 2nd.
Another artist who has not looked back since joining the pack 4 weeks ago is pop-icon Kylie Minogue, who has found herself in the top 4 with her collaboration alongside Years and Years. DJs at Ipswich Town, Hearts, West Brom and Walsall are all on board with Kylie’s latest work.
Listen to the full Top 20 Stadium Music Chart through our Spotify Stadium Chart Playlist:
Just outside of the European spots is a new entry from alt-rock veterans Kasabian. It hasn’t all been plain sailing for the Leicester-based band since frontman Tom was dropped from the outfit due to legal issues. However, the boys are now back with new material, a new look line-up and a sold-out UK tour.
‘ALYGATYR’ was written by Serge Pizzorno, produced by Serge and Fraser T Smith, and mixed by Spike Stent, marking the start of an exciting new chapter with just over 3 minutes of pure adrenaline, fuelled by their trademark swagger. It’s classic Kasabian. And this is just the beginning.
Best Of The Rest
Among the rest of our fabulous top 20, we have a second new entry of the week. This time it’s Craig David who has teamed up with British singer-songwriter MNEK for his latest release ‘Who You Are’. This arrives alongside the announcement of Craig David’s brand new album titled ‘22’, available for pre-order now. ‘Who You Are’ is the first single from the album and cocoons an emotive yet uplifting pop lyric about being present in a pristine UK garage casing courtesy of producer Digital Farm Animals.
CHART T&C’S: This chart is compiled using Shoot Music UK Sport Stadium DJ official download data. Digital track downloads by DJ’s are counted every Thursday, with chart positions updated and published every Friday. Shoot Music provide a wide selection of new music from artists of all backgrounds, styles & genres. Shoot Music new release downloads are considered for a duration of 2 months only.
This content was originally published here.