Welcome back to our weekly Stadium Music Chart, representing the most popular new releases playing out across the nation’s Football Grounds and Sport Stadiums, compiled using official Shoot Music DJ download data.
STADIUM MUSIC CHART STANDINGS
- (4) KASABIAN – ALYGATYR (6 Weeks)
- (2) LITTLE MIX – No (3 Weeks)
- (3) FOALS – Wake Me Up (4 Weeks)
- (6) TIESO x AVA MAX – The Motto (2 Weeks)
- (7) JOEL CORRY – I Wish (feat. Mabel) (4 Weeks)
- (5) ADELE – Easy On Me (4 Weeks)
- (9) JESY NELSON – Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) (8 Weeks)
- (8) RICHARD ASHCROFT – Bittersweet Symphony (3 Weeks)
- (10) STEREOPHONICS – Do Ya Feel My Love? (2 Weeks)
- (15) SELF ESTEEM – You Forever (5 Weeks)
- (11) CRAIG DAVID x MNEK – Who You Are (6 Weeks)
- (12) ALOK X JOHN LEGEND – In My Mind (Joel Corry Remix) (5 Weeks)
- (13) DAVE – System (feat. Wizkid) (5 Weeks)
- (18) TEARS FOR FEARS – The Tipping Point (3 Weeks)
- (NE) BLOC PARTY – Traps (1 Week)
- (17) LOST FREQUENCIES – Where Are You Now (feat. Calum Scott) (2 Weeks)
- (19) MILES KANE – Nothing’s Ever Gonna Be Good Enough (2 Weeks)
- (NE) YEARS & YEARS x GALANTIS – Sweet Talker (1 Week)
- (20) THE SNUTS – Burn The Empire (2 Weeks)
- (14) BRYAN ADAMS – So Happy It Hurts (7 Weeks)
Welcome back all. It’s time for the latest update of the Shoot Music Stadium Chart, and this week we see a brand new front runner.
After a refresh in DJ downloads as we approach the hectic, festive period, Kasabian have come out on top of our 20. Foals and Little Mix retain their spots in the Champions League positions, while Tiesto & Ava Max also join them after making their debut just last week. It hasn’t taken the duo long to start racking up the downloads, with Crystal Palace, Sheffield United & Surrey Heat Basketball all making the most of Tiesto’s superb, punchy production. Meanwhile, it’s the versatility of Kasabian’s record that has won them support from the likes of Liverpool, Leeds United & Hearts. ‘ALYGATYR’ would thrive at almost anytime on matchday, pre-kick-off buildup, half-time, or even as goal music!
Listen to the full Top 20 Stadium Music Chart through our Spotify Stadium Chart Playlist:
The likes of Joel Corry, Jesy Nelson & Stereophonics all advance further toward the top four thanks to further downloads on their tracks, while we also see a new entry from a pioneering group of 2000’s indie rock music.
Indie legends Bloc Party are back and we could not be happier. Their single ‘Traps’ enters the chart at 15th, giving us fresh sounds, mixed with nostalgia for their iconic debut album, ‘Silent Alarm‘. The band have announced details of their forthcoming sixth studio album Alpha Games, due April 29 2022 via Infectious / BMG. Alpha Games is the band’s first studio album since 2016’s Hymns. ‘Traps‘ is the first taste of this upcoming record, with the group returning to the raucous, high-octane sound of their earliest work in an outburst of propulsive post-punk.
Frontman Kele Okereke says: “From the moment we wrote ‘Traps’, we knew it had to be the first thing people heard from this album; playing it in sound-checks on our last tour before it was finished and hearing how it sounded in those big rooms and outdoors.”
Best Of The Rest
Despite their collaboration with Kylie exiting the chart this week, Years and Years have given an immediate reply with their brand new track ‘Sweet Talker’ alongside Galantis, gaining them entry back into the chart straight away.
Elsewhere, The Snuts have hopped up one position to 19th, while downloads for Bryan Adams have been slightly quiet, taking him down to 20th. There’s no shame there though, as there has been an overwhelming amount of fresh talent in our chart over the past few weeks, which has seen those acts dominate the other positions around mid-table.
CHART T&C’S: This chart is compiled using Shoot Music UK Sport Stadium DJ official download data. Digital track downloads by DJ’s are counted every Thursday, with chart positions updated and published every Friday. Shoot Music provide a wide selection of new music from artists of all backgrounds, styles & genres. Shoot Music new release downloads are considered for a duration of 2 months only.
This content was originally published here.