Welcome back to our weekly Stadium Music Chart, representing the most popular new releases playing out across the nation’s Football Grounds and Sport Stadiums, compiled using official Shoot Music DJ download data.
STADIUM MUSIC CHART STANDINGS
- (1) KYLIE MINOGUE & YEARS AND YEARS – A Second To Midnight (8 Weeks)
- (3) LITTLE MIX – No (2 Weeks)
- (5) FOALS – Wake Me Up (3 Weeks)
- (4) KASABIAN – ALYGATYR (5 Weeks)
- (6) ADELE – Easy On Me (3 Weeks)
- (NE) TIESO x AVA MAX – The Motto (1 Week)
- (7) JOEL CORRY – I Wish (feat. Mabel) (3 Weeks)
- (9) RICHARD ASHCROFT – Bittersweet Symphony (2 Weeks)
- (10) JESY NELSON – Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) (7 Weeks)
- (NE) STEREOPHONICS – Do Ya Feel My Love? (1 Week)
- (13) CRAIG DAVID x MNEK – Who You Are (5 Weeks)
- (14) ALOK X JOHN LEGEND – In My Mind (Joel Corry Remix) (4 Weeks)
- (15) DAVE – System (feat. Wizkid) (4 Weeks)
- (16) BRYAN ADAMS – So Happy It Hurts (6 Weeks)
- (18) SELF ESTEEM – You Forever (4 Weeks)
- (19) BIYI – Lately (Villem Remix) (8 Weeks)
- (NE) LOST FREQUENCIES – Where Are You Now (feat. Calum Scott) (1 Week)
- (20) TEARS FOR FEARS – The Tipping Point (2 Weeks)
- (NE) MILES KANE – Nothing’s Ever Gonna Be Good Enough (1 Week)
- (NE) THE SNUTS – Burn The Empire (1 Week)
The combination of Kylie Minogue & Years and Years hold firm at the top of our chart this week, with three colossal artists sitting hot on their heels.
The departure of Biffy Clyro has meant that Foals make their way into the top four too, alongside Little Mix & Kasabian, all battling it out for 1st place. However, the success of this new Foals material leads us to believe that departures or no departures, the boys were likely to make their way into the top four either way. DJs at Everton, Palace & Brentford are all fans of their new release.
Listen to the full Top 20 Stadium Music Chart through our Spotify Stadium Chart Playlist:
We now say hello to one new entry just outside of our top four, and one slap bang in the middle of the group. At 6th, GRAMMY® Award-winning, platinum-certified, international icon Tiesto teams up with Ava Max for his new single ‘The Motto‘, a fast-paced dance banger that will get everyone back on their feet as the world opens up and the party begins again! This track is the 3rd single from Tiësto’s upcoming album on Atlantic Records.
At 10th, Stereophonics return to the Shoot Music Stadium Chart with their latest track, ‘Do Ya Feel My Love?‘ This is the second single taken from their forthcoming album ‘Oochya!’, which is set for release on 4th March 2022 via Stylus Records through Ignition Records Ltd. ‘Do Ya Feel My Love?‘ feels like a flashback to years past, with the Welsh rockers’ trademark formula returning with a future anthem and fan favourite in the making.
Best Of The Rest
Entering at 19th and 20th are new entries from Miles Kane and The Snuts, however it’s The Snuts who actually make their official chart debut!
The boys are fresh off the back of a blistering, sold-out, sweat-drenched UK tour, bringing their scathing new single, ‘Burn The Empire’, their first taste of new music since their acclaimed, number 1-selling debut album, W.L., stormed the charts earlier this year. It would be best described as a protest song against the corrupt corporations and politicians. Not content on just writing huge guitar-pop songs, the track is a statement of intent and a call to arms for change. It’s raw, furious and packed with hooks. ‘Burn The Empire’ deservedly receives love from Liverpool, Palace & West Bromwich Albion.
- LOST FREQUENCIES – Where Are You Now (feat. Calum Scott)
CHART T&C’S: This chart is compiled using Shoot Music UK Sport Stadium DJ official download data. Digital track downloads by DJ’s are counted every Thursday, with chart positions updated and published every Friday. Shoot Music provide a wide selection of new music from artists of all backgrounds, styles & genres. Shoot Music new release downloads are considered for a duration of 2 months only.
This content was originally published here.