Welcome back to our weekly Stadium Music Chart, representing the most popular new releases playing out across the nation’s Football Grounds and Sport Stadiums, compiled using official Shoot Music DJ download data.
STADIUM MUSIC CHART STANDINGS
- (1) LIAM GALLAGHER – Everything’s Electric (3 Weeks)
- (6) GEORGE EZRA – Anyone For You (3 Weeks)
- (2) JOHN NEWMAN – Waiting For A Lifetime (6 Weeks)
- (3) BLOSSOMS – Ribbon Around A Bomb (5 Weeks)
- (7) RICHARD ASHCROFT – C’mon People (We’re Making It Now) (6 Weeks)
- (4) FRANZ FERDINAND – Curious (4 Weeks)
- (9) MUSE – Won’t Stand Down (6 Weeks)
- (5) THE SHERLOCKS – Sorry (6 Weeks)
- (8) STEREOPHONICS – Forever (4 Weeks)
- (10) TEARS FOR FEARS – Break The Man (6 Weeks)
- (NE) SIGMA – Can’t Get Enough (feat. Taet) (1 Week)
- (11) ALT-J – Hard Drive Gold (6 Weeks)
- (14) RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS – Black Summer (2 Weeks)
- (13) EXAMPLE X KANINE – Never Let You Down (feat. Penny Ivy) (3 Weeks)
- (19) BLOC PARTY – The Girls Are Fighting (2 Weeks)
- (15) ALESSO x KATY PERRY – When I’m Gone (6 Weeks)
- (12) SIGALA – Melody (4 Weeks)
- (16) BELTERS ONLY – Make Me Feel Good (6 Weeks)
- (17) JAX JONES – Where Did You Go? (feat. MNEK) (2 Weeks)
- (18) FEEDER – Wall Of Silence (5 Weeks)
This week Liam Gallagher continues his reign with one of the most attention-grabbing collaborations of 2022, ‘Everything’s Electric’. Alongside Dave Grohl, the two have created a suitably larger-than-life introduction to Liam’s hotly anticipated album ‘C’MON YOU KNOW’, set for release May 27th.
Another notable change in our top four sees BRIT Award-winning, multi-platinum selling musician George Ezra take 2nd with his euphoric single, ‘Anyone For You’. Over the last few weeks, George has jumped from 7th up to 2nd with support from DJs at Aberdeen, Leicester Tigers, Stoke City & Liverpool FC.
Listen to the full Top 20 Stadium Music Chart through our Spotify Stadium Chart Playlist:
There’s a new entry at mid-table from multi-platinum-selling drum ‘n’ bass duo, Sigma. Their latest single ‘Can’t Get Enough’ features rising singer/songwriter Taet, who has worked with the likes of Nana Rogues (Drake), P2J (Beyoncé) and has an exciting year ahead with both her own releases and songs she has written for various artists.
‘Can’t Get Enough’ is taken from Sigma’s newly anticipated studio album ‘Hope’ which is set for release on 6th May. DJs at Bristol City & Liverpool have been adding this to their stadium music arsenal, while Mike Peters of Lancashire Cricket Club also appears to be readying himself for the start of the cricket season in April, adding ‘Can’t Get Enough‘ to his catalogue of tracks.
Best Of The Rest
Among the rest of the 20, we see last week’s new entry Bloc Party make their way upward toward the middle of the pack. Their brand new single ‘The Girls Are Fighting‘ faces tough competition from some really consistent entries. The likes of Alesso, alt-J & Example have all stood their ground in recent weeks and been weekly regulars at the middle of the pack.
‘The Girls Are Fighting’ continues to pick up a variety of DJ downloads, from plays in Basketball, Football and Rugby settings.
CHART T&C’S: This chart is compiled using Shoot Music UK Sport Stadium DJ official download data. Digital track downloads by DJ’s are counted every Thursday, with chart positions updated and published every Friday. Shoot Music provide a wide selection of new music from artists of all backgrounds, styles & genres. Shoot Music new release downloads are considered for a duration of 2 months only.
This content was originally published here.