Welcome back to our weekly Stadium Music Chart, representing the most popular new releases playing out across the nation’s Football Grounds and Sport Stadiums, compiled using official Shoot Music DJ download data.
STADIUM MUSIC CHART STANDINGS
- (1) GEORGE EZRA – Anyone For You (5 Weeks)
- (2) LIAM GALLAGHER – Everything’s Electric (5 Weeks)
- (NE) DIPLO x MIGUEL – Don’t Forget My Love (1 Week)
- (4) BLOSSOMS – Ribbon Around A Bomb (7 Weeks)
- (18) THE VACCINES – Thunder Fever (2 Weeks)
- (3) JOHN NEWMAN – Waiting For A Lifetime (8 Weeks)
- (10) FOALS – 2am (2 Weeks)
- (5) RICHARD ASHCROFT – C’mon People (We’re Making It Now) (8 Weeks)
- (6) FRANZ FERDINAND – Curious (6 Weeks)
- (7) MUSE – Won’t Stand Down (8 Weeks)
- (8) THE SHERLOCKS – Sorry (8 Weeks)
- (12) LOW STEPPA – Your Dreams (2 Weeks)
- (9) STEREOPHONICS – Forever (6 Weeks)
- (11) TEARS FOR FEARS – Break The Man (8 Weeks)
- (13) SIGMA – Can’t Get Enough (feat. Taet) (3 Weeks)
- (NE) BECKY HILL x GALANTIS – Run (1 Week)
- (15) RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS – Black Summer (4 Weeks)
- (17) BLOC PARTY – The Girls Are Fighting (4 Weeks)
- (16) EXAMPLE X KANINE – Never Let You Down (feat. Penny Ivy) (5 Weeks)
- (19) SIGALA – Melody (6 Weeks)
There’s not too much change of note at the top of the 20 this week, however, new entry Diplo makes his way straight into the top four alongside American singer-songwriter, Miguel.
Diplo, the most prolific electronic artist of all time will release a self-titled new album on March 4th. His superb collaboration alongside Miguel, ‘Don’t Forget My Love’ will feature on this full-length release, his first of electronic music in 18 years.
This one has burst onto the scene with praise from DJs at Leicester City, Sheffield United & Falkirk.
Listen to the full Top 20 Stadium Music Chart through our Spotify Stadium Chart Playlist:
At mid-table, Foals continue to turn heads with ‘2am’ as we approach the release of their highly anticipated album ‘Life Is Yours’, which will be out everywhere in June.
Frontman Yannis said, “Musically ‘2am’ is one of the poppiest songs we’ve ever written. It’s about repetitive cycles of destructive behaviour, which I think lots of people can relate to, and certainly it’s an expression of something that I struggle with.”
This past week has seen further stadium plays from the likes of Leicester City in the Premier League, and Wigan Warriors RFC of the BETFRED Super League.
Best Of The Rest
Among the rest there’s a second new entry from Walsall fan Becky Hill, as she brings us ‘Run’ alongside electronic duo, Galantis.
This is Becky’s first collaboration with the Swedish EDM duo and was written by Becky, MNEK and written/produced by Galantis. Becky said, “I wrote it with my best friend MNEK who I’ve been writing with for 10 years and the magic I felt when we first wrote my single Losing back in 2012, I still feel to this day when writing with him. I feel like every single I release has the potential to better the last one and this is no different, especially with Galantis featuring on the record too.
CHART T&C’S: This chart is compiled using Shoot Music UK Sport Stadium DJ official download data. Digital track downloads by DJ’s are counted every Thursday, with chart positions updated and published every Friday. Shoot Music provide a wide selection of new music from artists of all backgrounds, styles & genres. Shoot Music new release downloads are considered for a duration of 2 months only.
This content was originally published here.